Naboisho Conservancy, Kenya
to Map of Masai Mara Image © Naboisho Camp
View images of Naboisho Camp: Naboisho Camp
NABOISHO RATES: Naboisho
NABOISHO CAMP -
NABOISHO CONSERVANCY, KENYA
The Mara Naboisho Conservancy is located in Narok South district within the Great Rift Valley and borders the famous Masai Mara National Reserve. It provides livelihoods and guarantees income to local Maasai landowners while simultaneously safeguarding wildlife. As a result, the area is well known for its first class flora and fauna and provides unmatched safari experiences.
Sweeping open plains, savannah wilderness, undulating hills and riverine acacia forests. Extensive herds of ungulates are calmly grazing, but always on the lookout for hunting predators. Just picture yourself in the very heart of this, all your senses heightened. Welcome to Naboisho camp. Our youngest, intimate tented settlement from where you are perfectly positioned to explore this unrivalled natural beauty.
Naboisho Camp is situated in the Naboisho Conservancy (a 50,000 acre area) that lies to the far east of the Mara/Serengeti Eco system. This new exclusive eight tented camp in the unrivalled wilderness hosts a huge variety of wildlife - cats, elephants, giraffes, plains games including the rare sighted wild dogs. Naboisho Camp offers a wide range of activities, such as: Game Drives, Walking Safaris, Night Drives, Off-Roading, Cultural Tourism and Fly Camping (coming soon).
images of Naboisho Camp, click Naboisho Camp
Naboisho offers 8 comfortable traditional styled safari tents with the option of being twins, doubles & triples.
All the tents have en suite bathroom including a flushing toilet, hand basin and traditional bucket shower.
Camp facilities include:
• Unique location offering stunning views
• Guests can enjoy the tranquillity of the bush while relaxing on their private verandas
• Showers can be requested any time and hot & cold water is always available both at the inside basin and veranda basin in thermos' and jugs
• Natural shampoo, soap and body lotion are supplied
• All tents have plentiful bottled water, 24 hour solar lighting, a maglite torch and a comprehensive information folder
• A light is always left on in the evening to assist guests upon arrival from their evening game drive
• Turn down in all rooms with a hot water bottle
• Early morning wake up calls offer a choice of guests' preferable beverage with homemade biscuits
• Laundry is done on a daily basis. It is returned on the same day weather permitting.
• The central area consists of a large, comfortable lounge area with plenty of books and games with an adjoining evening dining area and bar.
• There is a battery charging area in the dining tent
We suggest that the minimum age for children is 6 years old.
Dining and Bar
• Breakfast 6.30am onwards: Lunch 1.15pm;
Afternoon Tea (with a delicious freshly baked cake) is served from 4pm;
Snacks and campfire drinks are served from sundown; then Dinner from 8.15pm
• Our kitchen prepares delicious food using plenty of fresh vegetables and fruit
• Meals are served al fresco during the day; dinner is either in the dining tent or on the lawn under the stars and to the
sound of hyenas!
• Morning game drive a picnic breakfast would be prepared consisting of fresh fruit, cereals and freshly baked savoury and sweet pastries with fruit juices, teas and coffee.
• A full cooked breakfast from our BBQ is also on offer for those who fancy it and is normal practice on departure day
• Lunch is a relaxed buffet consisting of a variety of the Naboisho salads, an option for the carnivore as well as
vegetarians. Local cheeses, fresh fruit
Coffee and teas are also on offer
• Afternoon tea and cake is served in the lounge before the game drive
• Pre dinner snacks and drinks are served around the campfire from 7.30pm
• Dinner is a three course meal – silver or plated service from a set menu
• Specific dietary requirements are catered for, preferably noted on the guest reservation note prior to arrival
• Dining style is hosted, family table but individual tables can be set on request
• Drinks are available at all times
• Tea / coffee are available on demand throughout the day
• We offer soft and alcoholic drinks such as juices, sodas and wines from Italy, Chile and South Africa. A selection of
popular spirits & liqueurs are included in the rates
• 'Dawa evenings' feature to round off a larger groups stay or 'mulled wine' on chilly evenings
• Morning game drives with picnic breakfast
• Afternoon / evening game drives with a picnic tea and /or sundowners with snacks (if desired)
• All day games drives with picnic lunch
• Morning walks in the Naboisho Conservancy can be arranged.
• Masai village visits can be arranged in the mornings. These are normally 1.5 hours each way and attract a community
fee of $30 per person
• First aid kit / emergency radio carried at all times
to Map of Masai Mara Return
& Zebra Migration Routing & Schedule for Kenya / Tanzania: Great
History and General information about Kenya, click More
For information about the Kenya's National Parks & Reserves, click Kenya