SAFARI DUFFEL BAG
Perfect Duffel Bag for Worldwide Adventure Travel
What luggage should I use for my African Safari or Worldwide Adventure Travel?
One of the most common questions we receive from our clients is what size and type of luggage is best for an African safari or Worldwide adventure travel.
This is our newly improved and custom-designed duffel bag for serious adventure travel and safaris.
Our "old" duffel was a branded version of a popular bag sold in camping stores in the USA. While we liked that bag, we discovered through first-hand experience that it was not really very rain resistant.
We also received requests from many of our travelers to offer a duffel that was able to fit a bit more inside.
So, this new bag addresses both of those issues and is improved as follows:
1. We added a complete water-proof liner inside the already very tough and water-resistant outer layer. This will prevent your clothes from becoming wet even in a significant rain.
2. We left the length and width dimensions exactly the same as our "old" duffel, but have now added more volume via increasing the height of the bag. Now those who want to bring just a bit more can easily do so.
This bag is definitely an improved version of our previous model.
The price of the Safari Duffel Bag is unchanged at $90 (plus shipping). Contact us if you would like to purchase this bag.
Capacity: 7200 cu. in.
Dimensions: 30L x 15W x 16H in / 76 x 38 x 41 cm
Weight: 2 lbs. 13 oz. / 1.27 kg
Fabric: 500 x 420D Double Box, 420D Nylon HT Ripstop, 1000D HP Cordura®.
• Water-proof interior liner for added protection and durability.
• Top external compression straps secure and stabilize the load.
• Padded shoulder strap adjusts for a comfortable carry plus side grab handles.
• Top carry handle and super-durable webbing straps for an easy hand carry.
• Back slip panel secures your duffel to the top of your wheeled carry-on, assisting you with a much-easier transport.
• Front exterior zip pocket for quick access items.
We believe this is the consummate duffel - the one by which all others are measured. Clip-On Travel Strap included.