African Safari & Africa Vacation Planning at Eyes on Africa
Your African Safari Vacation
Planning Your African Safari Vacation
Planning any vacation is
a challenge, planning an African Safari can be an
even greater one.
All the information you could ever need to
find on an African safari is here. Allow us to help
plan your African safari for you. We invite
you to browse our website to learn about African
safaris. Then give us a call to help you arrange
the African safari of a lifetime.
Ask yourself the following questions before you begin
planning your African safari or Africa vacation:
• When would I like to go on an African safari and
for how long?
• Would I go on African safari alone or with friends
in a group?
• What are my main interests and activities other than
the game viewing while I'm on my African safari?
• When is a good time to go on African safari?
• What is my budget for my African safari?
• What travel style would I be most comfortable with on my
• Would I like the services of a private/specialist
guide familiar with my specific African safari?
• What do I want out of my African safari experience?
Design Your Holiday in Africa
Choose the best vacation to Africa for you. Browse
the detailed information on our recommended African safari camps and packages.
Create a unique, customized
holiday in Africa or choose a scheduled safari.
our FAQ's section
for common questions and answers about Africa, safari destinations and animals.
• Check out the Types and Characteristics of our African Safaris.
also have a suggested African safari
books page detailing the best
field guides and photographic books for anyone wanting to read up before they
For complete information
on average temperatures and rainfall, by month
and by region, go to African
Articles on various
topics which you may find useful when planning
your safari to Africa:
• Safety Tips for the Adventure of your Life: Maybe
the biggest concern for first-time travelers.
• Secrets for Sensational Safari Photos: Suggestions
for taking good photos on an African safari.
• Botswana – A Spectacular
Paradise for Safari: Botswana offers an extraordinary safari experience.
• Namibia - Like No Other Place On Earth: Namibia
is known for its contrasting landscapes.
• Preparing for Your African
Safari: What to pack and other considerations before you go on
• African Safaris And Diseases – Will
You Get Sick?: The facts on malaria, HIV/AIDS and other health
• So Many Safaris, So Little
Time – A Simple Safari Planner: Deciding where, when and
what you should do when you go on safari.
• African Wildlife – “The
Big Five”: Africa's "Big Five" animals are prized sightings
on a safari.
• The Safari Education - Africa’s
Treasure Trove of History: Africa is filled with history and your
safari to Africa can teach you plenty.
• The History of Safari - How
it All Began: The history of safari and how things have changed
• The Deserts of Africa - Unimaginable
Beauty: Africa's three large deserts cover a vast area.
• Africa’s Rainforests -
Can They Be Saved?: Africa's rain forests are in serious danger...
can their destruction be halted?
on Africa was selected most knowledgeable
Regional Expert for Southern Africa / Safaris by
National Geographic Traveler Magazine,
20th Anniversary Special Issue.