Emperors Palace Resort and Casino - Hotels and Information
Interactive Map of Emperors Palace at OR Tambo Airport, Johannesburg, South Africa
Emperors Palace Resort and Casino
Conveniently situated alongside OR Tambo International Airport, Emperors Palace Hotels, Casino and Convention Resort offers the following:
• Four unique Hotels
• Health and Beauty Spa
• Wide array of Dining options
• Live Entertainment choices
• Retail Shopping concourse
• World class Conference Facilities
Hotels at Emperors Palace
There are FOUR hotels to choose from at Emperors Palace, all of which are owned and operated by the Peermont Group.
• 5-Star Peermont D'oreale Grande
• 4-Star Peermont Mondior
• 3-Star Peermont Metcourt
• 3-Star Peermont Metcourt Suites
All of the hotels above are within walking distance of each other and a 5-minutes shuttle bus ride from OR Tambo. The Shuttle Bus service is a free service and the Shuttle Bus Terminal at OR Tambo is located just behind the InterContinental Hotel (see OR Tambo map). Guests at the hotels have access to the resort, casino, restaurants, spa and other attractions at Emperors Palace.
Dining at Emperors Palace
There are many choices for dining at Emperors Palace.
• Aurelia's: Five-star, sophisticated, conservatory-designed restaurant in The D'Oreale Grand. International array of cuisine.
• Braza: Portuguese dishes, from Espetadas, which is Braza's speciality line, to chicken dishes and seafood prepared in a traditional way.
• Col'Cacchio Pizzeria: Seasonal Italian dishes with a wide range of pizzas, pastas and salads.
• Fu Li Hua: Specializes in Cantonese cuisine but also serves a wide variety of Asian cooking with dishes from Vietnam, Laos, Singapore and Thailand. South Africa's largest Asian restaurant.
• Gold Rush Spur: Traditionally known for being South Africa's favorite family restaurant, serving a variety of grills including steaks, chicken and fish.
• Hooters: Classic sports bar and casual dining restaurant with a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
• News Cafe: Good selection of food and drinks and an atmosphere to match. Design incorporates a front shop, separate coffee bar and a stylish restaurant and deli look. The bar is situated at the back of the restaurant to separate the front from the entertainment and bar area that leads onto the outside area.
• Ocean Basket: South Africa's most popular seafood restaurant chain with fresh seafood, sushi and a takeaway deli.
• Platia: A traditional Greek tavern serving authentic Greek cuisine with nightly entertainment.
• Queen of the Nile: Egyptian themed buffet restaurant featuring over 120 dishes from around the world.
• Taste of Mumbai: Offering a wide range of Indian cuisine with the specialty being North Indian dishes.
• Tribes: African steakhouse and grill serving steaks, venison, lamb, and traditional South African specialities.
Fast Food options include:
• Anat: Specializes in Middle Eastern cuisine such as Shwarma, Falafel, Laffa as well as hamburgers.
• Hot Dog Cafe: A variety of hot dogs and chips with a range of sauces.
• Nando's: A South African favorite famous for its Peri-Peri Afro-Portguese Chicken. Nando's chicken is flame-grilled and basted in a choice of Peri-Peri flavour - mild, hot, extra-hot or lemon and herb.
• Steers: An extensive range of burgers, ribs, breakfasts and desserts.
The Emporium area includes various retail shopping options, a live-entertainment lounge a video and gaming arcade, a cinema, and a children's entertainment facility (1 to 12 year old).
Casino and Gaming
The Emperors Palace Casino combines numerous exciting and original casino promotions, gaming action and personalized service with smoking and non-smoking casinos as well as the exclusive Palace Court Privé.
Slots: Emperors Palace offers a variety of ultra modern slot machines in various denominations. Boasting a variety of 1,700+ machines, the casino continuously offer exciting promotional activities for all players. Slots are open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Tables: Emperors Palace offers 60+ various exciting table games including: Roulette, Blackjack, Poker and Midi Punto Banco. Tables in the main casino are open 24 hours, 7 days a week
Exclusive Privés: For the discerning player, the sophisticated high limit Privés promises the ultimate in personalized service and the most exclusive gaming experience in Africa.
Top Return to Map
of Gauteng Province
Weather: Johannesburg Weather
For tourist information and activities in Johannesburg & Gauteng, click More
For further information about South Africa, click More