THE GALTON HOUSE - WINDHOEK,
Galton House is Windhoek's newest accommodation establishment. Named after the famous explorer Sir Francis Galton, it has a relaxed but efficient style which creates a very welcoming atmosphere. Impressive wildlife photography adorns the walls whilst the rest of the interior is a combination of modern minimalistic and understated chic.
A mere ten minute drive from the centre of town and perched on the edge of Windhoek's northernmost affluent suburb of Eros, guests staying here will be ensured of peace and tranquillity. There is Wi-Fi throughout the property and the eight guest rooms all have wired internet connectivity and satellite television. There is a coffee/tea station available in the reception area and these can also be provided in the rooms on request.
The communal areas consist of a large lounge, indoor and outdoor dining areas, a swimming pool, an early arrival/late departure day room (including toilet, shower, changing and re-packing facility) as well as understated garden areas. There is also a delightful 'al fresco' dining area by the pool where freshly prepared and very tasty meals are served (including lunch and dinner). A number of shops, restaurants and supermarkets are within easy striking distance.
For images of Galton House, click Galton
Total number of 8 rooms.
• 4 luxury double en-suite rooms
• 2 luxury twin en-suite rooms
• 1 luxury triple en-suite room (2 twin & 1 single bed)
• 1 luxury family en-suite room (2 twin, 1 single & 1 kiddies bed)
All rooms are equipped with internet connectivity, satellite television, coffee station on request, air conditioning, safe & telephone.
Facilities and Services
• 24-hour security
• Laundry service on request
• Secure onsite parking
• Onsite manager & staff (hosted experience)
• Indoor & outdoor restaurant (dinner set menu, lunch a la carte)
• Swimming pool
• Guest lounge and full bar service
• Outside lounge
• Boutique / safari shop
• Free wireless internet
• Airport transfers at additional cost (shuttle service on request)
• Early check-in and late check-out ablution facilities & changing room
to Windhoek Hotels & Lodges
Return to Map
further information about the National Parks of Namibia, click Nam
History and General information about Namibia, click More